CANCUN ADDICTION QUIZ
Do your friends and relatives think you spend too much time in Mexico? Frankly, those of us at Cancun Expo don't think this is possible! But in case you (or someone you know) thinks you have a problem spending too much time in vacationing in Cancun, we have developed some guidelines to help you determine if you are 'addicted' to Mexico.
Watch for these key warning signs when you are in your home environment to see if you are spending too much time below the border.
When you are not in Cancun or the Mayan Coast do you...
- ...answer your home telephone "Hola?"
- ...continually strike up conversations with people you don't even know?
- ...ask the kid behind the counter at Burger King if they take dollars?
- ...multiply the prices of items in the store by 10 to see what it really costs?
- ...try to barter down the price of sandels at your local Walgreens?
- ...ask the waiter in Denny's "donde esta los banos?"
- ...expect the waiter at your local bar to bring a lime with your beer?
- ...bring your mask and snorkel when you visit a friend's pool or Jacuzzi?
- ...gravitate towards cheap Mexican restaurants with non-English signs in the window?
- ...leave a bigger tip for the waiter than the bill was?
- ...act confused when you are asked to stop dancing on the table at the local sports bar?
- ...expect people to actually show up on time?
- ...start shopping one way ticket prices to Cancun?
- ...spend more time surfing Cancun Expo than the porn sites?
If you answered "yes" to 5 or more of these questions then you could have a problem. The anecdote? Head south, amigo!
Top of Page Cabo Expo Baja Expo Mexico Expo